2.16.2015

Them



I don’t write anymore.
It’s not because I lack the motivation nor the inspiration, it’s because of them.

The people I want to write about, the ones who make emotions flow from every pore of my being, who leave me to drown in all of the words that flood my mind.

I could write epics about your smile or laugh but if I did, it would change everything.
Right now with all of my unsaid words, I am safe and protected; but if I unleash these gates and everything comes spilling out I won’t be able to run or hide from the truth anymore.
I’ll finally see how deeply you affect every bit of my soul, and then I won’t be able to escape.
Every time I write I’ll think of you.
But, you see, as long as I don’t write I’ll be safe from the madness and the pain that I’d feel when you leave.



M.F.

No hay comentarios.: